• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Will the stats be viewed as a whole to compare players before the game starts?
Sorry? Not entirely sure what you mean?

BTW Marc I wanted to talk to you about something. If you're on MSN tonight (UK time) then I'll have a talk to you.

Anyway, BIG NEWS IS ON ITS WAY REGARDING THE SIM! HOWEVER, JUST REMEMBER - WE WILL BE STARTING SMALL!

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just having seen some of the rather rose-tinted opinions of Manure players (no pun intended) - I would like to seethat they stack up accurately against other players.

Unlikely to be on MSN for long if at all, maybe better you email me.

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Just having seen some of the rather rose-tinted opinions of Manure players (no pun intended) - I would like to seethat they stack up accurately against other players.

Don't worry mate, we've gone through every team thoroughly and tried our hardest not to over rate anyone. I've got atleast 10 people's opnions on almost every team so it's about as accurate as we're going to get, give or take a tat or two.

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:

Which e-mail address do you want it to mate?

Freeserve one?

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
That'll be fine - I may even be able to reply from work ;)
I don't have time at the moment, so I'll e-mail you in the morning which will be tongiht UK time.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
No prizes for guessing which football team I would like to manage or whatever in the soccer sim :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And a few notes (not sure if any of these have any effect?)

Aliadiere - French
Quincy - Dutch
Recoba - 29
Montero - Uru

Also a bit of inconsistency on Dutch players - some are net, some hol
Couple of Portugese at Porto are pro not por