• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

Cloete

International Captain
Looks like there's alot of interest around. More devlopments will come later, but we have chosen teams and we have confirmed their squads.

Now it's a case of putting all their stats in. Any volunteers here would be great, also people who know alot about a club are greatly appreciated. We especially need someone with a bit of knowledge on Porto and/or Celtic (other than CM/FM :D).

More devlopments will come later!

Cloete

International Captain
Jamee999 said:
I have a good knowlege of Arsenal.
Don't worry I've already done them! :)

These are the teams I need help with:

- Bayern Munich (maybe, if no one helps I think I can do them anyway consideirng they're mostly German internationals)
- Inter (I can do these myself too, but help would be nice as I only saw about 5 of their matches all season)

Desperately:

- Celtic
- Porto

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Almost done with Man Utd and Chelsea but I've got a problem. The stamina section seems to be missing according to the key.

Cloete

International Captain
steds said:
Sorted.

Btw, half of the players on the list you sent me have left :p
That's why I wanted help with it :p

Anyway next time you;re on can you e-mail it to acloete @ optusnet .com .au

Thanks to you too Xavier, really appreciate it!

Almost every team is now done!

Cloete

International Captain
superkingdave said:
what sim are you using?
ESMS+

It's got quite a few options and quite a few stats. Also it's very automatic which is a pig positive. It's the best one going around, just unfortunate it doesn't include physical attributes.

Details will come during the next week and we'll update you all on the position we're at. The aim is to get all of the ground work done ASAP though and then get ideas and rules into action.

Cloete

International Captain
dro87 said:
i can do all the italian teams, that would be in my opinion: Juve, INter, Milan and Roma
Can I grab your MSN mate? You can do Inter for me, Roma aren't in it (max of 3 from one country) and AC and Juve are already done.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Ah...so you did start a thread. I checked the sim out, it really is extremely easy to use, this could actually turn out to be a huge success. Well, if we don't go down the Cricketweb CM team road that is. :ph34r:

Bloody internet's been down for the past couple of days [heavy monsoon], so could you just list out the teams you've decided on including?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah count me in fo sho. I figure most of the good teams are taking sooo.. Valencia or Dortmund? haha, look forward to it.

This better deliver. Don't fail me :blue_band

:D