• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FARCE LAND and THE USA GRAND PRIX

Sudeep

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Isn't that an extremely shallow way at looking at things?

The whole sport is in crisis here...
Just being a bit tipsy, mate. Not often do we Indians see one of us with a chance to end up in top three in an alien sport. Having said that, it's an absolute farce, I agree.

Sudeep

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
What was the reaction on the podium like?
Schumi and Reubens were extremely diplomatic.No smiles, no popping the champagne, leaving as soon as possible. Monteirs on the other hand was all smiles. The crowd's reaction was rather good, I wouldn't have thought that.

Sudeep

International Captain
Oh, and some seeming animosity between Schumi and Reubens before going up on the podium. Didn't see eye to eye ever once since getting out of their cars.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
biased indian said:
Even if he crashes out he would be getiing points won't he. As he will be classified at 6th position
Actually I don't think they get points in that instance.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Sudeep said:
Schumi and Reubens were extremely diplomatic.No smiles, no popping the champagne, leaving as soon as possible. Monteirs on the other hand was all smiles. The crowd's reaction was rather good, I wouldn't have thought that.
I suspect the ones that were inclined to stay were glad they could at least get "half a race", and don't see the drivers as the one's in the wrong.. merely the people caught up in someone else's mess..

Thats what I hope anyway..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, as the Jordan owner said "they never made us concessions when we had problems with our tyres earlier this season.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
David said:
Maybe the people on Michelins should've just driven really slowly... :P
imo that would have been even more farcical. going by all reports the most sensible outcome would have been adding a chicane at turn 13 and the michelin runners either get no points or all recieve 10 second stop go penalties or get a drive through penalty.