• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** Formula1 Prediction Thread ** Round 9 USA

Sudeep

International Captain
biased indian said:
i am still.
And come on kathikeyan get into third and fly the national flag on a formula 1 podium :) :) :)
Absolutely. This is probably going to be the first one I'll be watching entirely this year. :)

shaka

International Regular
official scores for 6 cars:
1) M Schumacher
2) R Barrichello
3) T Monteiri
4) N Karthikeyen
5) C Albers
6) P Friesacher
no other racers

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thats BS if you count points for that race, what a farce. i stayed up to see if anything actually happened, but obviously it didnt. this tipping round should be scraped.

shaka

International Regular
I doubt they can scrap the whole grand prix though, its not the drivers who participated's fault, that they chose to not use michelin tyres.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
thats BS if you count points for that race, what a farce. i stayed up to see if anything actually happened, but obviously it didnt. this tipping round should be scraped.
I disagree - the race happened, and it was official - not a lot canbe done about it.

On a side note, it boosted me as I had Jordan engines in the fantasy F1 I'm in :D

biased indian

International Coach
broncoman said:
sorry as i have said before everything will be based on formula1.com.

biased indian

International Coach
Results Round 9
1) M Schumacher
2) R Barrichello
3) T Monteiri
4) N Karthikeyen
5) C Albers

Points in Round 9

superkingdave----->20
Blewy------------->15
shaka------------->15