• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Women's Football Euro 2005 Thread

steds

Hall of Fame Member
GROUP A TABLE

Team Pld W D L GD Pts
England 1 1 0 0 +1 3
Denmark 1 0 1 0 0 1
Sweden 1 0 1 0 0 1
Finland 1 0 0 1 -1 0

GROUP B TABLE

Team Pld W D L GD Pts
France 1 1 0 0 +2 3
Germany 1 1 0 0 +1 3
Norway 1 0 0 1 -1 0
Italy 1 0 0 1 -2 0

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Hang on. Why is Jo Fletcher in net instead of Rachel Brown? :huh: :dry: :@

...This is all gonna end in tears, just like playing David James in the mens team

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
She was in the first match as well.
I know, but I were in Bradford and I only realised today when I looked it up after Rachel didn't play today.

It's Disgraceful nontheless, even more so now:@

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
England - Denmark 1-2.

Apparently the Danes were poo, but recovered late in the match (that's what I caught in the post-match round-up on Eurosport, anyway).

steds

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
We can't all get what we want.
But it's like the Australia dropping Adam Gilchrist (FC average 47.43) for Peter Roach (FC average 27.63)!!!! :@ :dry:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I guess then you will be getting your wish unless the coach is totally committed to Fletcher.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Samuel_Vimes said:
England - Denmark 1-2.

Apparently the Danes were poo, but recovered late in the match (that's what I caught in the post-match round-up on Eurosport, anyway).
England weren't any better.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
ha ha i watched about 30 seconds when i got in from work, England were one up with about 20 mins to go and during the 30 seconds managed to miss one of the easiest chances i've ever seen.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
England lose 1-0 to Sweden and are out.
Damn Sjostrom obstructing Rachel and the ball hitting Karen Chapman conspired against us in the 3rd minute :dry:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
On the other hand, Håkon will be a happy viking with Norway through to the semi's