• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now heres a real sports star...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Oscar Pritorius said:
"When people ask me what it's like having artificial legs I reply, 'I don't know. What's it like having real legs?'
That's so true, actually.

Anyway, I'm sure the IOC will find some silly rule to stop him from competing, should he run under 45 seconds.

Piper

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Wow, yeah I've heard of him, amazing bloke.. Wonder which school he goes to in PTA, anyone know?
All i know is that he goes to the University of Pretoria but thats all i know

Piper

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
That's so true, actually.

Anyway, I'm sure the IOC will find some silly rule to stop him from competing, should he run under 45 seconds.
If they do then they need shooting :D and i'll do it... this guy deserves everything that he is trying for

Langeveldt

Soutie
Piper said:
But again im not totally 100% sure about that, but i know when i go to Pretoria im gonna be on the look out for him :naughty: :wub:
When you go to Pretoria eh?

You'd better tell me.. God it sucks being here..

Piper

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
When you go to Pretoria eh?

You'd better tell me.. God it sucks being here..
Yeh i'll tell you for sure... I might pitch a tent outside the uni waiting for him
OMGosh how desperate does that sound? I should audition for Desperate Housewives for sure

Langeveldt

Soutie
Piper said:
Yeh i'll tell you for sure... I might pitch a tent outside the uni waiting for him
OMGosh how desperate does that sound? I should audition for Desperate Housewives for sure
What about AB De Villiers? Another great talent from my favouritest ever city..

Langeveldt

Soutie
steds said:
Where is he?
Probably smacking some runs at Centurion..
Im just getting a bit restless that I'm not out there, so will probably be posting loads of photos just to chill me out.. And Kristin is back..

Yeah your right sledger its a sweet place..

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
Wow, yeah I've heard of him, amazing bloke.. Wonder which school he goes to in PTA, anyone know?
Pretoria Boys High
Post a pic showing the Jacaranda trees in bloom. The whole city is lavender, the flowers on the trees and all the fallen ones thick upon the ground. Most of the streets in Pretoria are lined with Jacaranda trees. It's wonderful to just drive slowly and look. :D

Piper

International Captain
jot1 said:
Pretoria Boys High
Post a pic showing the Jacaranda trees in bloom. The whole city is lavender, the flowers on the trees and all the fallen ones thick upon the ground. Most of the streets in Pretoria are lined with Jacaranda trees. It's wonderful to just drive slowly and look. :D
Make me feel jealous why dont you :p it really does look great there... I wonder if my little friend would mind putting up with me for a few weeks :D

Actually thinking about hed probably throw me out after a week :crybaby:

Langeveldt

Soutie
jot1 said:
Pretoria Boys High
God stop it, I've still got 4-5 months to go!, and even longer before I get to Pretoria..

Piper

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
God stop it, I've still got 4-5 months to go!, and even longer before I get to Pretoria..

At least you know when ur going i have no idea when im goin :wacko: