• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now heres a real sports star...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
awesome, absolutely inspiring (as sledger said). good to see he nots sitting around moaning about his bad luck.

Piper

International Captain
Sudeep said:
For a moment I thought you'd lost it, and created a thread on Randall...

Thank God, you've not!
how many times do i have to tell u its Randy not Randall... :dry:
I lost it years ago :p

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
God stop it, I've still got 4-5 months to go!, and even longer before I get to Pretoria..

Aaah beautiful, looks like little purple balls of cottonwool from that angle. When you walk up the street under the trees it's like being in fairyland. :p

Langeveldt

Soutie
jot1 said:
Aaah beautiful, looks like little purple balls of cottonwool from that angle. When you walk up the street under the trees it's like being in fairyland. :p
Grrrr!!! So where you from in Gauteng?

Langeveldt

Soutie
jot1 said:
Craighall Park. On the border of Jo'burg and Randburg.:)
Im in PE in October, but then have the rest of the time at my leisure, and plan to go up to Gauteng.. Know of any decent/friendly cricket clubs about? I'm trying to get somewhere on a "Will work for accomodation" basis..