• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Offical F.A. Cup Final thread, Arsenal vs Man Utd****

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
And yet another big cup is decided by a glorified stone paper scissors competition - this is exactly why cricket is so much better.
I like penalties. It's the most exciting football gets (which quite frankly bores me to death)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
I like penalties. It's the most exciting football gets (which quite frankly bores me to death)
If it got down far enough that Vieira had to take a penalty, then it'd be interesting.

andyc

im reading soccernet.com's gamecast

Lehmann sensationally saves from Scholes, the little ginger hermit
:laugh: i didnt know neil played professional football

Scaly piscine

Absolute joke, a team that wasn't good enough to beat Sheffield United or Manchester United wins the cup.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Arsenal.

Well done to Manchester United, too. They have every right to feel aggrieved after being the best team for 120 minutes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of tossers...

Im savouring the moment of Rio crying... :laugh: :laugh: :cry: :cry:

Sir Jack#@^ and Rooney :censored: :censored: :mad2: :baby: :baby:

Scholes :blowup:

Well done Arsenal... Suck crap United

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Absolute joke, a team that wasn't good enough to beat Sheffield United or Manchester United wins the cup.
but Manchester United weren't good enough to beat them either :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Play by the rules. Go and sulk in the corner.

2 cups in 3 years is it not?

We have the cup.

USA United do not.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm sure Glazer would approve! They don't do draws over in Tampa, do they?!? :D

TBF to us everyone has said we've been spawny. Good defensive performance, but we won the lottery.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well, in their last season named as such Manchester United go trophy-less.

Apparently Glazer is undecided between Manchester Red Devils, which is seen as a more traditional name, or Manchester Freedom Fighters which would appeal more to American fans