• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Offical F.A. Cup Final thread, Arsenal vs Man Utd****

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, I'm sorry. It's just the fact that Arsenal are THE CDM's and everyone else is angelic compared to them gives the impression of it

Agent TBY

International Captain
steds said:
Oh, I'm sorry. It's just the fact that Arsenal are THE CDM's and everyone else is angelic compared to them gives the impression of it
I don't suppose he ever said everyone else was angelic.Just that Arsenal are the CDM's.

What are CDM's by the way?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lucky Moan U's free kicks have been poo with the amount we've given away.

& the sun's out! It always used to be sunny for the final when I was a lad. Eeee, that takes me back.... :D

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
As stated before, the CDMs go that extra mile, that extra 3 and a half pike, that extra sly elbow or kick, that extra 5 people to surround the referee, that extra whinge in the postmatch manager interview.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
As stated before, the CDMs go that extra mile, that extra 3 and a half pike, that extra sly elbow or kick, that extra 5 people to surround the referee, that extra whinge in the postmatch manager interview.
Describes Manure pretty well

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Agent TBY said:
What are CDM's by the way?
Crybaby/Cheating Diving Mercenaries
A nice little term coined by our very own Scaly Piscine for those devils that play in red shirts with white sleeves

Scaly piscine

steds said:
Crybaby/Cheating Diving Mercenaries
A nice little term coined by our very own Scaly Piscine for those devils that play in red shirts with white sleeves
Langeveldt came up with it actually... C is crybaby - diving already covers the cheating bit.

Scaly piscine

BoyBrumby said:
Oh, I agree. But I'm afraid only Arsenal players qualify as such... :p
One Ronaldo does not make a team tho, the CDMs have 11 plus the manager who fit most of the criteria.