• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manchester United bought by an American :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
nibbs said:
probably best not to laugh at your own jokes, especially when they're not funny
I was laughing at Lord's stupidity, who accused me of trying to stop him but it was him who said so.

And dont worry, with your IQ, I dont expect you to take note of that. :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Sanz i stopped after you ran out of things to say in support of RC and switched it to Casson and ran out of things to say for that too.. givin the conclusion that you fail each time... its over let go..
Show one post where I have supported RC. You are the one who is not letting it go and started it on this thread as well.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I was laughing at Lord's stupidity, who accused me of trying to stop him but it was him who said so.
Jee i hope you didnt fall off the chair and break a neck.. because there are a lot more things to laugh about than that lol.. and i did say i was going to stop you.. but you are acting like the one who is going to stop me posting in this thread 'currently'.. .. mayn i really thought you were more onto it than that..

typo dude, gawd..
dont worry mayn.. sanz tries to make whatever he can of the very little hes got..

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Why not? Theres a kiwi attitude, theres an aussie attitude, indian attitide.. things arent thought and done the same way everywhere..
That is a racist attitude of judging people.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
That is a racist attitude of judging people
Lmao your calling me a racist now?.. Sanz how silly can you get .. attitude get it right.. way people think about doing things.. im pretty sure the way a pakistan guy thinks of building a house is different from what a kiwi guy thinks.. Jesus christ..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ Im not talking about judging people.. im talking about their attitudes.. the way of thinking of doing things.. Sanz you really love to take every little thing you got and blow it up.. let go..

Deja moo

International Captain
This is bad news :( .

Now just step back and wait for the Yankee gun culture to seep in.
It wont be long before the manager-throwing-a-shoe-at-the-star-player tradition is replaced by manager-shooting-the-star-player-culture.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
and i did say i was going to stop you.. but you are acting like the one who is going to stop me posting in this thread 'currently'.. .. mayn i really thought you were more onto it than that....
Dude, you seem to be too insecure to assume that. I didn't try to stop you, I requested you continue that bickering in RC thread.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
nibbs said:
oh gosh. sarcasm at it's worst right there.
Well there were two parts, you got the second part right, but I guess you didn't get the first part. :D

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
dont worry mayn.. sanz tries to make whatever he can of the very little hes got..
That you have to quote Nibbs shows your desperation. :p

Deja moo

International Captain
All right ....break it up ...all 3 of you. Its amazing how one thread has turned OT into such an uncomfortable place once more.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Lmao your calling me a racist now?.. Sanz how silly can you get .. attitude get it right.. way people think about doing things.. im pretty sure the way a pakistan guy thinks of building a house is different from what a kiwi guy thinks.. Jesus christ..
I love the U-TURN. I am sure you were talking about building houses when you made that statement about attitudes. :p

Glazer is a businessman and he has been pretty successful with his current Football Club, and he doesn't make the rules of NFL. And I dont understand this crap about american attitude. There are american business all over the world, they have been pretty successful as well and I think Americans have handled the sentiments of the local people pretty well.

Deja moo

International Captain
Is it that big a deal anyway? Its just a frikkin club. They are still going to dig deep into peoples pockets with their merchandise no matter who happens to be running it. The British managers dont have round glowing halos over their heads.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Deja moo said:
All right ....break it up ...all 3 of you. Its amazing how one thread has turned OT into such an uncomfortable place once more.
Well, that's what I requested in the beginning itself.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Shareholders United unite against Glazer

Well if fans really want to stop Glazer, they better unite and empty their pockets.
NW: How do you plan to get rid of MG?

JD: The objective is simple. We need to get 25% of the shares. We have a couple of things up our sleeves and the clock is still ticking. Just because MG is the majority shareholder doesn't mean that we will stop what we're doing. Once we get 25% of the shares we can stop him. If we can do that we can stop him from using MU revenue to pay for his debt and if that's the case we might be able to bring him to his knees.

The MU board believes the bid for control is way too aggressive. That it'll put short-term pressure on the business side of the club and in the mid and long term could be devastating.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
aussie said:
well manchester united isn't gone has yet, but i'm sure they will be able to stop it somehow
How exactly? He already controls it - in a few days he'll have 75% then he'll have all shares, then it'll be a plc no longer!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
aussie said:
well let them go somewhere else and change up what they want, the point still standsMANCHESTER UNITED IS NOT FOR SALE
As a plc, that is exactly what it is.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Okay people showing apprehension, the guy is a business man. He will want to make profits from the club. If poor decisions are made and the team loses popularity, Galzer will lose. So it is in his best interests to keep the fans happy.

I dont think he will be stupid to not keep that in mind.

And the fans who have supported Man U over the years will realise eaxctly this and chances of the popularity of Man U ans reducing are next to negligible.

The business man will only try to increase the fan base and it will expand from the already lare numbers and not reduce..