• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manchester United bought by an American :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Sanz to quote this 2 years later......
2 years or 2 hours, does it make any difference, it will still mean same, no ? 8-)

Anyways, I would request you not to spoil this thread and continue your bickering and sycophancy in the ReallyCrazy thread.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
the fuss is we dont want any damn American to take over our club period, i cant believe that he has a 70% share, those at Manchester united better make sure he doesnn't get 75%, if so buy a new clud we DONT WANT NO GLAZER FOOOOOL and we will continue 125 of the glorious Manchester united legacy.
Well, I dont understand the hysteria over this. It sounds like descrimination to me. Give Glazer a chance, when he bought Tampa Bay Bucs, they won Superbowl. I dont know much about MUFC performance but it is possible that under Glazer's ownership It may do better.

Glazer definately isn't a fool and I dont believe that he will do anything to harm MUFC legacy.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Anyways, I would request you not to spoil this thread and continue your bickering and sycophancy in the ReallyCrazy thread.
Btw its OT... and you were the one with all the bickering.. im just trying to stop you..

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Btw its OT... and you were the one with all the bickering.. im just trying to stop you..
I am not the one who is passing judgments on Americans on this thread. 8-)

And I know it's OT, it means any non-cricket topic can be discussed here, it does not mean that you can come and derail any thread with your stupid biasness.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
And I know it's OT, it means any non-cricket topic can be discussed here, it does not mean that you can come and derail any thread with your stupid biasness
Watchout! Sanz is going to stop me......!

with your stupid biasness
to what? pretty females..? yeh ive got a weakness..

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
Sanz said:
Clutching at Straws Lord !! ;)
dude. to make such a statement means your out of wit or thing to say, which in my professional opinion means lord wins...

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
nibbs said:
americans are loud and obnoxious. i can't really stand them to be honest
Coming from you, it is not a surprise really. And man Americans are really depressed that you cant stand them. :p

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Errr, it was you who was going to stop me.
Sanz i stopped after you ran out of things to say in support of RC and switched it to Casson and ran out of things to say for that too.. givin the conclusion that you fail each time... its over let go..

nibbs

International Captain
Sanz said:
Coming from you, it is not a surprise really. And man Americans are really depressed that you cant stand them. :p
oh gosh. sarcasm at it's worst right there.