• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Snooker 2005

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Jamee999 said:
Yeah, but there were better players in Round 1 than him.
No, there weren't. He's got here deservedly, and I've said he looks good from the start. His long potting has been way above anyone elsea really, apart from Murphy.

Link

State Vice-Captain
its a boring final, i could not care less about who wins. I can apperciate the talent on show, but not the snooker. If i had to pick someone...... it would be stevens because we share the same first name

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd kinda like to see the taff win the Worlds at some point as he seems to have had a rough time of it over the past few years, but I don't want him to win when he's playing an Englishman...

Btw Graeme Dott's brother is a 160 ish rated Scrabble player (couldn't resist mentioning that)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Scaly piscine said:
I'd kinda like to see the taff win the Worlds at some point as he seems to have had a rough time of it over the past few years, but I don't want him to win when he's playing an Englishman...

Btw Graeme Dott's brother is a 160 ish rated Scrabble player (couldn't resist mentioning that)
I agree - and from his interview he seems a thoroughly nice man.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Awesome work, Mr Murphy.

As the world champion is not a member of the top 16, McCulloch (who holds 16th place) will have to qualify for all major tournaments next season despite being a member of that elite bracket. A very strange state of affairs.

Last edited: