• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faviourte Sport?

Blaze

Banned
What is everyones faviourte sport?

I am interested to see if cricket is most people's number one sport in terms of enjoyment.

My top 5 would be

1st equal - Cricket/Rugby League
2nd- Rugby Union
3rd- Soccer
4th- Basketball

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
is this in reference to playing, or watching, or a combination?

cricket
afl
league
rugby
soccer

honourable mention to poker and coits

Blaze

Banned
vic_orthdox said:
is this in reference to playing, or watching, or a combination?

cricket
afl
league
rugby
soccer

honourable mention to poker and coits
Take everything involved into account before making your choices.. there is no real set criteria except enjoyment.. that can be through playing or watching

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well....

1. AFL
2. Cricket
3. Table Tennis (to play, not watch...)
4. Golf (again, to play not watch)
5. Rugby Union (to watch, not play)

987. Rugby League (to watch)
988. Soccer (to watch)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
cricket player said:
Basketball seems to be in every ones list It is a very famouse sport here in usa indeed.
I wouldn't say it's in everyone's - more like 3/8(edited) including your own.

cricket player

International Debutant
Will it depends I mean americans lovel basketball but this forum is about cricket so people would put cricket soccer and some other european sport ahead of basketball.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricket player said:
Basketball seems to be in every ones list It is a very famouse sport here in usa indeed.
I love playing basketball, but watching it isn't as exciting. I find the NBL much easier to watch than the NBA. To me the NBA seems boring and slow, whereas the NBL seems to be played at a faster rate. It is probably due to less talented players or something, I'm not quite sure. My interest in the NBA may pick up, especially if Bogart is the first draft pick. I used to support Chicago during their dynasty period, because Longley was playing for them, so depending on which team Bogart is drafted to will probably depend on which team I follow.

dinu23

International Debutant
cricket player said:
Dinu your avatar is disgusting
yeah. It's taken from the film Blue Streak. that guys expressions are so funny. but it's losing its effect. :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
to watch and support
1 Rugby League
2 Formula 1
3 Tennis
4 Football
5 Cricket

to play
1 Cricket
2 Badminton
3 Golf
4 Tennis
5 Squash

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
to watch and support
1 Rugby League
2 Formula 1
3 Tennis
4 Football
5 Cricket

to play
1 Cricket
2 Badminton
3 Golf
4 Tennis
5 Squash
Howcome you don't play Formula 1? :p

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Just the one list for me, with playing and watching combined:

1. AFL
2. Rugby League
3. Cricket
4. Rugby
5. Tennis

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
1. Cricket
2. AFL
3. Football (soccer)

They are the only sports I really watch on a regular basis, but I don't mind basketball, baseball or tennis either. Rugby Union isn't too bad and I watch it sometimes, rugby league is just awful, and motor sport the worst of all. Nothing is less interesting than cars for me, except watching them drive around and around at incredibly high speed with absolutely nothing happening for hours on end.

Dydl

International Debutant
1. Cricket - Playing and Watching
2. Tennis/Rugby Leage/AFL - All watching
3. Golf - Watching