• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Australians

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
ash chaulk said:
Just wanna let you know that ill be representing Australia at the World Games for the sport of gridiron.

they are being held in germany.

if u goto http://www.worldgames2005.de/en/sportprogramm/ and to gridiron u can check it out

1st games Germany vs Australia then we play either Sweden or France
Well done, mate (hope that's ok, even if I'm not an Aussie - thank God :D ).

You've probably explained on the forum before, but what position do you play?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
awesome stuff ash, good to see ur really making a real go of this gridion thing...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
haha very nice, that's a top acheivement even if it is a sport that 0.00001% of the population play!

make us proud.. :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play, well done that man. :)

Of course, as you're representing Australia as a Pom I'm contractually obliged to hope you get stuffed, but I hope you have a stirling performance in a losing cause! :D

Way to hustle, or whatever the septics say! :laugh:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
Fair play, well done that man. :)

Of course, as you're representing Australia as a Pom I'm contractually obliged to hope you get stuffed, but I hope you have a stirling performance in a losing cause! :D

Way to hustle, or whatever the septics say! :laugh:
haha I think it's: That kid's got game...