• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A road to the Premier League for Exeter City- A FM 2005 story!

NikhilN

International Regular
The first goal is up for Exeter! Although it was an Own Goal from Watt. Exeter lead 1-0 so far

Another goal scored for Exeter! This time Sean Devine, open in the field takes an easy shot.

Score is 2-0 at half time

Subs that come in at Half-Time for the rest of the game.

NikhilN

International Regular
Canham scores another one for Exeter and they go up 3-0 in this match now. They surely have got this match in the bag after that goal.

Match ends up as 3-1. Good match for Exeter, a good come back after the last match.

And the results for the rest of the matches

NikhilN

International Regular
After taking an easy win over Airdrie Utd, Nichani is now in search for a good defender and another good Midfielder.

Nichani has placed a bid of 5k pounds on

NikhilN

International Regular
Slivnishki Geory Negotiation Over Antonov

After thinking it over Nichani has decided to accept the offer.

NikhilN

International Regular
Fixtures of the day

Exeter staying with the same tactic for the match but changed the starting XI

NikhilN

International Regular
Well if someone can tell me how to not play FM 2005 in full screen I can make them smaller :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Stop picking Lee Blatchford. He's very young, and not even talented. Plus, he's not a left winger.

You need another centre back rather than another old right-back.

NikhilN

International Regular
superkingdave said:
or not bother posting every single thing that happens
Actually I'm going to listen to you on that one and only post matches in screenshots. Transfers and all I can just type out.

Craig

World Traveller
Personally I find playing a diamond works best, with your two wingers pushing forward. Works for me.

Depends who you got.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
agreed with Craig, diamond most of the time works best. although 4-4-2 and the mid-wingers comming up and play through both sides seems to be working too for me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Whatever formation you play, it only works if you've got the players who can play in it.

That coach screen suggests it's pointless playing a man in the hole when there's nobody suitable for it.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Whatever formation you play, it only works if you've got the players who can play in it.

That coach screen suggests it's pointless playing a man in the hole when there's nobody suitable for it.
yeah thats true marc but the 4-4-2 with the mid wingers coming up. works pretty well with most teams.

Last edited: