• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sporting Boasts Thread

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
The one time I wasn't there my football team lost 12-0, as opposed to the usual 5-0 thrashing.
With my first(and last) ball of last season I got the other team's best batter out, it wasn't a good ball but it was still a wicket. :D
And I also, with a lot of luck, hit the fastest 50 in my club last season off 31 balls

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
our cricket team was 17th (second last) halfway through the year with only one win and a tie to show for our efforts. after christmas, we've only lost one game, had an outright and we snuck into the finals (top 6), and then knocked off the top side in the first final. so we're one match away from a grand final...pity i did heaps better in the first half of the year than the second.