• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Replica sports jerseys

pramod81

Cricket Spectator
How many do you own?

Myself :-

1. Indian ODI World cup 2003 shirt
2. Indian ODI world cup 1999 shirt (one of the worst sports jerseys)
3. LA Lakers Shaquille O'Neal Jersey
I have 1996 WC India jersey, I like 1999 world cup shirt, can we exchange?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
'92 WC India jersey (dark blue :wub:)
Australia's dark green with gold stripes jersey that they used in the home ODI series in the mid '00s

Would like those two. Probably the only sporting kits I've ever wanted to possess TBH.

There was a nice Arsenal O2 one around 2001 or so.

EDIT : I don't actually have any of those. In case anyone wants to gift them to me, I'll send my address.

Last edited:

Daemon

Never understood this obsession with owning these overpriced jerseys. Only good for wearing to the game.

morgieb

These days I just own a Sydney Swans polo.

Had plenty more back in the day though, even from teams I never supported.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
- Durham County Championship shirt sponsored by ''Brewin Dolphin'' which is the one before the current one which looks horrible: I'm pleased I bought mine when I did and avoided the big tacky 'Fosters' logo!!

- (Newish) England training shirt, that green-striped and dark blue number that they currently warm-up in.

- Pakistan test shirt

- Some England (football) shirt from the golden balls era - I keep meaning to dump it in a charity bag!

I now exclusively buy polo shirts: more traditional; comfortable yet can pass for 'casual smart'; less tacky (without sponsorship logos) than the player shirts. I have about three Durham polo shirts. (I also have a couple of Durham hats, a hoodie and a gentleman's tie.)

vcs

Lots of RCB jerseys around in Bangalore. IPL shirts are a monstrosity.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
- Durham County Championship shirt sponsored by ''Brewin Dolphin'' which is the one before the current one which looks horrible: I'm pleased I bought mine when I did and avoided the big tacky 'Fosters' logo!!

- (Newish) England training shirt, that green-striped and dark blue number that they currently warm-up in.

- Pakistan test shirt

- Some England (football) shirt from the golden balls era - I keep meaning to dump it in a charity bag!

I now exclusively buy polo shirts: more traditional; comfortable yet can pass for 'casual smart'; less tacky (without sponsorship logos) than the player shirts. I have about three Durham polo shirts. (I also have a couple of Durham hats, a hoodie and a gentleman's tie.)
Whereabouts are you from mate?