• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst injurie you have suffered playing cricket.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
benchmark00 said:
Oooooo, nasty... total knee reconstruction?
Correct. And since Im not a top level sportsman like my mate who did the same thing, I had to wait six months to have the operation. Thats the NZ public health system in a nutshell.
Which means Ive still got three months before I can play sport again.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Sir Redman said:
Correct. And since Im not a top level sportsman like my mate who did the same thing, I had to wait six months to have the operation. Thats the NZ public health system in a nutshell.
Look on the brightside.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sir Redman said:
Jog it off...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
Jog it off...
:laugh:

Back in my day, we would have been made to stand on one leg, using the sore leg and told to hop to the end of the field and back just to make sure we weren't faking it.

You're all soft.

Link

State Vice-Captain
I havent read the previos posts so im sure mine doesnt really add up to others that have been posted.

But at last years, pre-seasons nets me and my mate were enganged in some violent banter which happens every time. Anyway one thing led to anther and up to the point where he bowled a short ball. I tried to pull it only to connect with a top edge and into my helmet. I cant really remember too much immediatly after that, but i had some serious double vision going on. Turns out that i was concussed. But that kind of stuff never seems to happen to me and ive never had that before. The double vision was scary, i thought i was dying or something like that.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Don't say that... Don't want to get this thread closed now do we?
It didn't get closed because I mentioned Naked News. It got closed because of other people! I think...

Don

State Vice-Captain
shin splints,strained muscles,hit in the chest off a quickie,hit on the box like 4 times

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Casson said:
It didn't get closed because I mentioned Naked News. It got closed because of other people! I think...
i think it was because of me, and for that, i apologise.