• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** Formula1 Prediction Thread ** Round 2 Malaysia (20/Mar/2005)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
1. Who will Finish First - Montoya
2. Who will Finish Second - M Schumacher
3. Who will Finish Third - Fisichella
4. Who will Finish Fourth - Barrichelo
5. Who will Finish Fifth - Raikonnen

(if you are not allowing two pick a driver more than once :)

Also some more interesting question like who will make the first overtake, how many cars will complete the race, which car will be crashed out first etc could make things better

Cheers/

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush said:
Also some more interesting question like who will make the first overtake, how many cars will complete the race, which car will be crashed out first etc could make things better

Cheers/
Didn't we have a question or two like that in the previous competition? From memory I selected the last grid starter or fastest lap time or something like that anyway.

To be honest, I would rate that as a good idea, also makes the whole competition more interesting with not just places to consider.

biased indian

International Coach
Pratyush said:
as somerset has pointed out above there were similar questions in the previos round
and more will be there in the upcoming rounds

i went back to the straight forward thing since not many scored points in the last round :)

1. Who will Finish First - M Schumacher
2. Who will Finish Second -Raikonnen
3. Who will Finish Third - Barrichelo
4. Who will Finish Fourth - Alonso
5. Who will Finish Fifth - Montoya

And i will only give the results only on wednesday as i might be busy with some works and my computer is not working since yesterday :mellow: :mellow:

twctopcat

International Regular
1. Who will Finish First - Raikonnen
2. Who will Finish Second -Alonso
3. Who will Finish Third - Schumacher
4. Who will Finish Fourth - Fisichella
5. Who will Finish Fifth - Barrichello

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Because I always do this sort of thing near the event.

Occasionally I miss the deadline, but not often.

biased indian

International Coach
Standings after Round 2
marc71178----------->5
Neil Pickup---------->5
amit_s----------------->5
biased indian------->5
Blewy----------------->5
broncoman---------->5
James90------------->0
nikhil1772------------>0
samuel_Vimes----->0
twctopcat------------->0
jot1--------------------->0
V Reddy------------->0
Dizzy #4------------->0
Somerset------------>0
age_master--------->0
Superkingdave----->0
Pratyush------------->0
dro87------------------>0
Shaka------------------>0
Hoggy31------------------>0

Once again a low scoring Round only Broncoman and Blewy scoring points :-O
both predicted Alonso to win the race even though many had alonso in the top five these two were the only one to predict it correctly

with the low scoring that happening i will like some suggestion on the questions
one i am planning for next race is to predicted who will finish higher among the drivers of five teams so that way more chances of people scoring points is there 8-)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol, no points again! At least you can't say this isn't a close competition! :happy:

Maybe if your driver is one place off you should score points too, maybe only two-three points though just to spread things out more...my idea anyway.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Somerset said:
Lol, no points again! At least you can't say this isn't a close competition! :happy:

Maybe if your driver is one place off you should score points too, maybe only two-three points though just to spread things out more...my idea anyway.
naa the questions need to be more flexible, i use to run an f1 tipping comp, where u made a top 6 prediction, u got 1 point for every driver u had in the top 6 that finished in it, plus whatever the driver scored if u had em in the right position, eg 10 for 1st, 6 for 2nd and so on...