• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Wizard Cup

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Any other Australians here? (Well obviously. But ones who follow footy!)

Well the final has just finished and Carlton (1.14.2.12 111) beat West Coast (1.11.0.9 84).

GO THE BLUES!!! What an awesome performance, dominated the whole game, bad luck to the Eagles they played well, but superb work there by the Blues. Bring on the Home and Away season!!

(Apologies to those who've no idea what I am talking about)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Fevola carved up, him and Whitnall will be really hard to stop me thinks...

By the way, theres an AFL thread you know! lol

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hoggy31 said:
I wouldn't say that, there were patches where the eagles look better.
Yeah i thought the Eagles were gonna snatch it there in the last quarter.... hmmm

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha no way, I felt the Blues were always the superior side. Cousins was a driving force for the Eagles, and Judd was there in the end along with Gardiner, but Carlton were performing well above the Eagles.

Fevola is in awesome form - and Whitnall is back in his rhythym! :D

(Also, sorry for making this thread then, but I assumed there was none because no one had posted anything!)