• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official NRL Tips Discussion Thread**

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
haha blewy, Tigers WILL finish bottom 3, we know they always lift for the bulldogs. wests were hopeless in round 1, they are no chance of the 8, maybe they wont get the spoon, but they will be close...

my team will get spoon if they dont pull there fingers out and start playing the football we know they can!!!!!!!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugs goes for newcastle....

Blewy, ive never said warriors arent exciting, i say they are pathetic, but they throw the ball around and play entertaining footy, they just dont convert this into points...

and why would u say friday nights game was boring, broncos scored 8 tries against the so called best defence in the comp. imo yesterdays game was excting for the last 13 minutes, before that it was a pretty run of the mill game of footy...

Blaze

Banned
Won some more money today on putting 20 bucks on Jason Crocker to score a try at $4.00.

Honestly there is a goldmine to be exploited on these NRL games

Simon

Blaze said:
Won some more money today on putting 20 bucks on Jason Crocker to score a try at $4.00.

Honestly there is a goldmine to be exploited on these NRL games
haha yeh, theres loads of betting options, Phil graham scored the first try today too, there was a run of 4 games in a row in 2003 that he did that, i use to make sure i had a fiver on him to score first in raiders games every week.
I had abit on raiders to win by 13+ today, i was ****ed when withers was tackled 2 metres out from the posts after making a clean break with 2 minutes to go, paying $4.25 was too much to resist...

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:
haha yeh, theres loads of betting options, Phil graham scored the first try today too, there was a run of 4 games in a row in 2003 that he did that, i use to make sure i had a fiver on him to score first in raiders games every week.
I had abit on raiders to win by 13+ today, i was ****ed when withers was tackled 2 metres out from the posts after making a clean break with 2 minutes to go, paying $4.25 was too much to resist...

Man thats got to **** you off.

Souths looked reasonable today though.. I rekon they will be competitive for another 5 or so rounds then they will start to drop off the pace.

Simon

their top 17 is ok, they have no depth. that Taylor fella has to be the fatest 5/8 in league history...
Adam MacDougall was strong, Fletcher as usual was a whinger, he learnt well from gould in his time at the roosters...
Ill be getting on the raiders to beat the dragons next week too, might even make the trip down the highway and have a look...

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:
their top 17 is ok, they have no depth. that Taylor fella has to be the fatest 5/8 in league history...
Adam MacDougall was strong, Fletcher as usual was a whinger, he learnt well from gould in his time at the roosters...
Ill be getting on the raiders to beat the dragons next week too, might even make the trip down the highway and have a look...

What about Owen Craghie?

Didnt he play 5/8 for a while?

Simon

Blaze said:
What about Owen Craghie?

Didnt he play 5/8 for a while?
yeh, this new bloke is about the same, hes only 18 or 19 or something like that, so theres hope for him, unlike craige whos just fat and always will be...