• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barca : BEST!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
superkingdave said:
I usually catch at least some of Barca's match every week and TBH they've had some very good games, and some not so good games, they look quite ordinary without Ronaldhino, whereas its hard to state whom is Chelsea's best player - 2 of the players that could be argued for were injured tonight. I think you'll always have a better chance if your team is less focused on one player.
Not in my opinion: Frank Lampard Jnr. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
superkingdave said:
I think you'll always have a better chance if your team is less focused on one player.
Ronaldinho was not playing for quite a while in the early part of the season and the Barcelona record didnt take a tumble.

Barcelona has guys like Guilly, Larsson (plays sub), Lopez now and the team is really not only about Ronaldinho even though he plays the biggest part.

nibbs

International Captain
Chelsea are the best team in the world now. We've just knocked out the 2nd best team, so now it shouldn't be very hard at all

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PSV are the best :p naa chelsea are the best, barcelona are good no doubt, but the way chelsea play is pretty impressive. Barcelona always seem to look vulnerable at the back whereas chelsea have the ability to back themselves in any situation...

twctopcat

International Regular
Anyone who can beat AC Milan will be deserved winners in my book. Out of them and chelsea - the two best defences. That is what all the barca fans get, it is invariably the most organised team/ one with the best defence that wins it.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Pratyush said:
A good team which happened to win a football match against the best.

I would suggest that you see more matches of Milan and Barcelona before assuming Chelsea is the best.
I wouldn't say they are yet, but they will be. The fact is they beat a team that is far from best - if you can't defend, you struggle in Europe (as a rule).

twctopcat

International Regular
marc71178 said:
But on the plus side, it appears that Cole is finally beginning play to his potential.
Definitely, can only be good for England. I wonder if Mourinho knew he would start playing well if he gave him a proverbial boot up the bum, the wily old fox.

Link

State Vice-Captain
Wait there Barcelona are the best??
Chelsea had just targeted their weakness and exploited them. Like most spainish teams they are no good in defense and you dont win games when you concede 4 goals. Barcelona had previously lost 3 out of 4 games before the chelsea match.
And for the person that was trying to rate, Guily and Lopez. Please be serious

Chelsea through and through

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
broncoman said:
PSV are the best :p naa chelsea are the best, barcelona are good no doubt, but the way chelsea play is pretty impressive. Barcelona always seem to look vulnerable at the back whereas chelsea have the ability to back themselves in any situation...
well it appears im right, PSV are the best!!!!
maybe not the best, but one of the 8 best and better than barca ;) or i could keep dreaming...