• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**** UEFA Champions League Prediction ****

biased indian

International Coach
what u think about the results
its for each leg not both

2 point for correct prediction

any one joining pls try to keep the order same, would be easy to for me to check up

Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Winner Real Madrid
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Draw
PSV VS Monaco ----> Winner PSV
Bayern VS Arsenal ----> Winner Bayern

Porto VS Internazionale ----> Winner Inter
Barcelona VS Chelsea ----> Winner Barca
Man. United VS Milan ----> Draw
Bremen VS Lyon ----> Draw

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
biased indian said:
what u think about the results

2 point for correct prediction

PSV VS Monaco ----> Winner PSV

Porto VS Internazionale ----> Winner Inter
Man. United VS Milan ----> Draw
over two legs,

madrid through

liverpool through

monaco through

arsenal through

inter through

barcelona through

milan through

lyon through.

NikhilN

International Regular
Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Real Madrid
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Liverpool
PSV VS Monaco ----> Draw
Bayern VS Arsenal ----> Arsenal

Porto VS Internazionale ----> Inter
Barcelona VS Chelsea ----> Chelsea
Man. United VS Milan ----> Man Utd

twctopcat

International Regular
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Winner Liverpool
PSV VS Monaco ----> Draw

Porto VS Internazionale ----> Draw
Man. United VS Milan ----> Winner Man Utd
Bremen VS Lyon ----> Winner Lyon

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Juventus
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Leverkusen
PSV VS Monaco ----> Monaco
Bayern VS Arsenal ----> Bayern

Barcelona VS Chelsea ----> Barcelona (don't like Chelsea's injuries)
Man. United VS Milan ----> United of course

twctopcat

International Regular
I haven't been this excited before as a man utd fan, not even in '99. This is the best side alex ferguson has ever had and if they remain at full strength i see no reason why we can't win it.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Draw
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Liverpool
PSV VS Monaco ----> Draw

Barcelona VS Chelsea ----> Draw
Man. United VS Milan ----> Man U
Bremen VS Lyon ----> Bremen

Scaly piscine

twctopcat said:
I haven't been this excited before as a man utd fan, not even in '99. This is the best side alex ferguson has ever had and if they remain at full strength i see no reason why we can't win it.
Interesting that at the start of the season people said it was the worst Man Utd side for years.

twctopcat

International Regular
Scaly piscine said:
Interesting that at the start of the season people said it was the worst Man Utd side for years.
Thankfully i was not one of them. Ronaldo and Rooney are creating so much and with the old guard of giggs, scholes and most importantly keane on song there is a good chance.

PY

International Coach
Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Winner Juventus
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Winner Liverpool
PSV VS Monaco ----> Draw
Bayern VS Arsenal ----> Winner Arsenal

Porto VS Internazionale ----> Winner Porto
Man. United VS Milan ----> Winner Man Utd
Bremen VS Lyon ----> Winner Bremen

As stated, this is for the first legs and not the second.....

duffer

My post from another forum:

I can't wait for the round to start, mainly to see Chelsea's quadruple die a painful death, but even without Terry they're an excellent defensive unit who can nick goals so Barca have to be on their game.

For the other matches:

Real Madrid-Juventus

Tough one to pick, both teams look reasonably solid right now but Juve are so hard to crack I might give them slight favouritism at this stage. I reckon Madrid are due a shocking defensive performance sometime soon.

Liverpool-Leverkusen

Liverpool would be very disappointed if they didn't come through this one, although with the way Rafa has them playing and the shortness in their squad I don't know if theyre up to it. They should go through, Leverkusen are nothing compared to the team that made the final a few years back.

PSV-Monaco

Don't really care about this one, Monaco being the finalists from last season should start favourites but I don't think Deschamps has done well with his squad, on papaer it's far weaker without Giuly and Morientes and Flavio Roma is a bit of a clown in goal. I'm hoping the Dutchies go through but this one will be close.

Bayern-Arsenal

Last time around Bayern outclassed Arsenal at the Olympic Stadium and got a lucky draw at Highbury. I reckon it'll be something similar this time around. If Arsenal can get a positive result in Munich they can go through but at the end of the day Arsenal have been woeful defending set-pieces this season and Bayern are the most clinical set-piece team I've ever seen.

I'm tipping the Germans here unless Henry fires. If he does then Kuffour, Sagnol and Rau(if he plays) would worry me if I was a Bayern fan. Makaay getting a hattrick against Dortmund yesterday scares me a bit since Sol is out. Cygan is due a big performance anyway :D.

Porto-Internazionale

Porto still work very well as a cohesive team but they're nothing compared to the Deco inspired team we saw lat year. Maniche,Diego, Quaresma,Postiga and McCarthy are all excellent players but Inter should be favourties despite being the Italian equivalent of Spurs.

Man. United-Milan

This should be awesome. Both teams packed full of quality, but Sheva out, Ruud back in and the way Manyoo are playing at the moment makes me think they'll nick it. And seeing Brocchi play ahead of Dhorasoo and Ambrosini, both of whom are class makes me wonder a bit about Carlo's sanity. United just in this one.

Bremen-Lyon

Lyon are my dark horses for the tournament, they were stunning in the group stages 17 goals and only one loss in 26 games in France. They're attack looks pretty awesome with Juninho Pernambucano, Sylvain Wiltord, Frau, Govou and Essien, plus Coupet's an excellent keeper who marshalls his defence well. Lyon should go through, but as always German teams always hang in there so it should be good.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Real
Liverpool VS Leverkusen ----> Leverkusen
PSV VS Monaco ----> PSV

Man. United VS Milan ----> Scum

BlackStar

Cricket Spectator
Real Madrid VS Juventus ----> Juventus
PSV VS Monaco ----> Monaco

Man. United VS Milan ----> Man Utd
Bremen VS Lyon ----> Bremen

Tom Halsey

International Coach
twctopcat said:
Thankfully i was not one of them. Ronaldo and Rooney are creating so much and with the old guard of giggs, scholes and most importantly keane on song there is a good chance.
And to think a certain CW member said we'd be lucky to finish 4th...

twctopcat

International Regular
Tom Halsey said:
And to think a certain CW member said we'd be lucky to finish 4th...
Hmmm, i have a feeling i know who that was...... :D

As for the comp, that is 6 points to me this evening, shame monaco couldn't snatch a late one.