• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Global Moderator
You reckon Craig is that short? Can personally see them winning a few matches through the second half of the year and saving his butt.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Worsfold is untouchable for mine. He is the Eagles.

Any other coach doing what he's doing at the moment would have the media all over him. Not old Woosh, though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah I reckon Craig could be gone end of the season. Perennial finals choker, and added on to that they don't have many kids coming through to be 0-4.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Funny how Adelaide have been competitive for all 6 years under Neil Craig and not won a premiership but yet Hawthorn have been dire for 4 out of the 6 years from Clarkson and yet we've got a premiership.

Then we've got Collingwood who have only won 1 premiership in the last 50 odd years. :cool:

Matt79

Global Moderator
^^ Reckon he'd make a good pickup for a side as a football manager or Laidley style senior-assistant coach if that's the case.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Collingwood hasn't even won a premiership in my lifetime and I've lived in 3 different decades, 2 different centuries and 2 different milleniums. Dire.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Amazingly ****y for a team that has only won one in that same period by a fluke. We'll see you in the finals this year... oh, maybe not.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Amazingly ****y for a team that has only won one in that same period by a fluke. We'll see you in the finals this year... oh, maybe not.
Two, actually.

Fluke? Watch the final series, we dominated every team in the top 4. When you beat 3 & 4 by 10 ten goals and then beat the runners up by 5 goals despite diabolical umpiring in favour of the opposition; you know you've done well. Was a pretty convincing premiership campaign.

Hawthorn will win another flag in the next 5 years... Collingwood won't.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
tbf, he was only born in 2006.

Not overly confident about playing Melbourne this weekend ftr. ffs, Melbourne.
Funny as it sounds, I don't think anyone would be overly confident playing Melbourne at the moment. They almost look like one of the form teams of the comp, although admittedly they've only played Adelaide and Brisbane (on home turf) and Richmond. By the way some teams have had their arse fall out of them this season it's turned into a remarkably fortunate draw for the Dees. The real acid test will be Round 7 when they play the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.