• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Back for 2008/09

Yes, children, once again our lives have meaning: the football season starts this weekend & the original & best LMS makes its triumphant return.

Fixtures from the BBC.

Games played 8th -10th August only please. Can you add your name to the roll of honour?

Previous winners:

Halsey 25/02-28/03/05
Cloete 01/04-18/04/05
Halsey 12/01-12/02/07
Brumby 23/02-26/03/07
Brumby, Matteh, marc (tied) 30/03-07/05/07
Brumby 10/08-17/09/07
Jamee 21/09-22/10/07
headhunter 26/10-26/11/07
Vimes 30/11-30/12/07
Halsey 05/01-04/02/08
grecian 08/02-24/03/08
altoz 28/03-05/05/08

& could a kindly mod do the honours with the title, please? Ta. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Desperate to play this year. Should be active enough to have a decent crack. You just pick one team each round, right?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Difficult set of fixtures to pick - nothing jumping out at me. Quite fancy Wolves at Gnome Park, but will go for Kidderminster to turn over BSP new boys Lewes.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Manchester United
League, FA Cup, Conference & FA Trophy fixtures only, I'm afraid:

Basically, everyone who enters the competition picks a single team anywhere on the English football ladder from Premiership to Conference (inc. FA Cup & FA Trophy) each weekend.

If the team wins, you stay in the competition. If they lose or draw, you're out. Postponed/abandoned matches are void. You can only select the same side once in each running of the competition. The last person left in the competition wins...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barrow v Oxford

Please.

That will be the last time the conference is the league I know most about, as of the 9th I erase it from memory:)