• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Interesting to see two people backing high-flying sides struggling for form against relegation-threatened teams fighting for their lives.

Hereford United against Hucknall Town (FA Trophy QF)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Bump!

Me: Burnley 2 Rotherham 1
Brumby: Hull 2 Torquay 0
Halsey: Crewe 0 Sunderland 1
Xavier: Ipswich 6 Nottm Forest 0
Pickup (too busy sulking to post): Hereford U 2 Hucknall T 2
BlackStar: Sheff Wed 3 Blackpool 2.

One down, five left...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Ah, the injustice of it all! :laugh:
I was going to go with Grays to beat City, but couldn't bring myself to oppose the Grecians. Still, Hereford v Hucknall should have been nailed on - at least the Bulls had the chance to redeem themselves in the replay... the chance, that is.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bah; useless, in-bred, cider-swilling yokels! :tongue:

Me: Yeovil 0 - 1 Bury
Sam: Yeovil 0 - 1 Bury

Halsey: Chelsea 4 - 1 Crystal Palace
BlackStar: Tranmere 5 - 0 Peterborough
Roseboy: Nottm Forest 1 - 1 Wigan

And then there were two.... :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Oh, God. Now I've got the dilemma. Support the chipnickers or see Halsey stay in.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices... come on you gulls