• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Exeter vs Salisbury
Hmm, personally I hope we put out our reserves, been to wembley now, it was crap, can't be doing with this comp, as for the fecking Setanta sheild8-)

Sorry, random rant.

Yet I'll pick from the Mickey Mouse thing, simply because I've never heard of Tonbridge Angels. Oxford to murder 'em.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got a friend who supports Exeter. Was harping on about the 3-0 win at the weekend, especially as he could claim bragging rights over my other friend (Villa lost), i however was spared as the Mansfield v Bury game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. :cool:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sadly grecian must wait for yet another round to add his name to the honour roll:

grecian: Oxford 0 (Tonbridge Angels 0)

Six still upright:

Matteh: Exeter 3 vs Salisbury 0
headhunter: Ipswich 3 (S****horpe 2)
Jamee: Torquay 1 v Bashley 0
biased Indian: Man City 4 v Bolton 2
Vimes: Rushden and Diamonds 3 to win at Bamber Bridge 2
Brumby: the mighty U's of Cambridge 5 to beat Kings Lynn 0

Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 21st-24th Dec only.