• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
roseboy64 said:
Man Utd vs Crystal Palace

That's always a virtual lock for me.
u tipped man utd last week, u an only tip a team once in the competition...

twctopcat

International Regular
Merde!! Forgot about this, is it poss to start a week late taking an obvious team away from available selection like Man Utd??

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'll be avoiding Barnet, I think. They're not playing well at all of late (one win in four), and Leigh have won their last two games. Add that to the fact the Centurions share the pitch, it's got nil-nil all over it.

Yeovil v Leyton Orient

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
I'll be avoiding Barnet, I think. They're not playing well at all of late (one win in four), and Leigh have won their last two games. Add that to the fact the Centurions share the pitch, it's got nil-nil all over it.

Yeovil v Leyton Orient
Funny how Barnet romped to 3-0, then :)

Burnley v Rotherham for the next week, please

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Xavier: Leigh RMI 0 Barnet 3
Simon: Hartlepool 4 Wrexham 6
Håkon: Leigh RMI 0 Barnet 3
Halsey: Leigh RMI 0 Barnet 3
Me: Yeovil 1 Leyton Orient 0
Blewy: Accrington 2 Forest Green 2
BlackStar: Norwich 1 Chelsea 3
Brumby: Arsenal 3 Portsmouth 0

Shame the Man Utd fanboys didn't get to pick their side again, but anyhow - only Simon and Blewy fall by the wayside this week. Relegation-threatened Wrexham recorded Hartlepool's second home defeat of the season, Juan Agarte scoring five, and Forest Green kept their survival hopes alive by holding out for a draw at the Interlink Express Stadium. Hingston also crashes out, too busy sulking to post...

Next week's fixtures

Canvey v Aldershot is to count - deadline is 1200 Friday if you want to predict that match, 0000 GMT otherwise.