• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Fair play to Leicestershire's finest as Jamee takes the honours. :) Starting to wonder if roseboy is betting against himself in these finals tho, that's twice he's tipped the opposing team to his rival's pick... :unsure: :p

Anyway, we can go again now. Fixtures from the BBC. Games played between 26th-30th Oct (inclusive) only. All welcome, more the merrier, strength in numbers, united we stand, etc, etc.

Wonder if a kindly mod could change the title to reflect our new beginning. Ta. :)
Just don't want it drawn out.

Anyway Man Utd.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congrats Jamee, well played, young chap:)

Manure, for me too.

Would of picked an obscure FACup tie, but have decided the FACup has no relevance this season, and should be ignored by all sensible people.

grecian

Dunno what thats about, calling Man U their proper name, or my belief that the Cup means nothing this year.

Its just that Exeter have a tough tie, staring just about now. I'm not terribly confident and am trying to downplay the "magic of the cup" this year.

If we win mind, it will become the oldest and most important cup competition in the world, obviously:unsure:

grecian

Fair enough.
TBH, I'm coming round.

FA Cup football, isn't it? Stonebridge Road, little kids playing in the park, grass-roots of Football, jumpers for goalposts, First-round proper, isn't it?

Magic of the cup, ftw.

Drink up thy zyder.:)