• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh go on then, I don't want to be an ender of the tradition. It would be nice if a mod could change the thread title, I asked one last time, but it seemed to be stonily refused. Less than 10 and I'll probably kibosh my running of it.

Anyway fixtures you are all welcome even people that don't agree Mourinho is evil and whiny, Cornish can **** off though, gotta have standards.
Thank you - it wouldn't be good for me if the snail eating member of the fertang family were to be the last ever winner

grecian

Oh I just realised xmas fixtures are going to make this a bit complicated. Think I'll say pick one from Boxing Day fixtures and only one from the two rounds of New Year for the Lower league teams, so between 31st and 2nd January. Then back to normal for the next weekend. Does any of that make sense?

Still time to pick on the hubcap derby this round.

grecian

Through

Marc Spurs to beat Burnley
ripper868 Spurs
Vimes Chelsea over Crystal Palace
flibbertyjibber Doncaster to beat Grimsby
fatt Sheffield Wednesday to beat Rotherham
BoyBrumby Wednesday to beat Rotherham
morgieb Bolton to beat Chesterfield
fredfertang S****horpe to beat Millwall
Howe_zat spurs
grecian Spurs to beat Burnley

Out
Furball
GIMP

Pothas has deserted us, lucky I'm not one to hold a grudge. A full Xi and sub, which would be me as I'm probably the most portly out of us, but I reckon I can double up as a Steve Evans type manager.

Anyway as explained before, on the next two picks, might be an idea to get in both in case the Boxing Day one wins, because these things can get a bit hectic this time of year. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What's the schedule like over Xmas? Us non league dweebs only have Boxing Day and NYD this year, a bit rubbish that

grecian

What's the schedule like over Xmas? Us non league dweebs only have Boxing Day and NYD this year, a bit rubbish that
It's the same for Prem too, I think, but proper league clubs are playing two between 30th and the 2nd I think.