• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Idea shamelessly stolen from Exeweb. Basically, everyone who enters the competition picks a single team anywhere on the English football ladder from Premiership to Conference (inc. FA Cup & FA Trophy) each weekend.

If the team wins, you stay in the competition. If they lose or draw, you're out. Postponed/abandoned matches are void. You can only select the same side once in each running of the competition. The last person left in the competition wins...

If there's interest, we'll start from next Saturday-Sunday (26th-27th February).

My pick: Stamford AFC v Exeter City

Last edited by a moderator:

twctopcat

International Regular
I'm up for it neil,though will have to get my stat hat on to start looking at all the divisions, i'm a bit too prem orientated i'm afraid to say.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
twctopcat said:
I'm up for it neil,though will have to get my stat hat on to start looking at all the divisions, i'm a bit too prem orientated i'm afraid to say.
Same here, I'll pick a team later next week.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
especially since Bradford have been notoriously sh*te at home this season (haven't won in over3 months) and Luton are top.