• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Going with ManUre to beat Citeh on the grounds that at least I'll get something out of it if they win.

Reminders out to Uppercut, ripper, Somers, roseboy & saggers. :)

ripper868

International Coach
gah, i knew i had forgotten to tip something before leaving for grad last week...oh well, will focus energyies on afl for the time being.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The ranks are rather thinned out by a combination of some teams scrapping for survival/promotion/Europe, some teams having their feet up already and good old fashioned indifference:

Fallers:

Uppercut: -
luffy:
(Fulham 3) v Aston Villa 1
BI: (WBA 3) v Wigan 1
pinchy:
Burnley 1 v Reading 0
ripper: -
Somerset: -
marcuss:
Burnley 1 v Reading 0
altoz:
(WBA 3) v Wigan 1

Standing:

CDM: Liverpool 3
to beat west ham 0
grecian: man U 2 over citeh 0
Vimes: west ham 0 vs liverpool 3
SKD: Manure 2
(v Man City 0)
NUFAN: NEWCASTLE 3 v Middlesboro 1
Simon: Manchester United 2 to beat Manchester City 0
roseboy: Gillingham 2 v Rochdale 1
fertang: Newcastle 3 v Middlesboro 1
Brumby: ManUre 2 to beat Citeh 0
pasag: Newcastle 3 v Middlesbrough 1

Teams Used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

CDM: Chelsea, Liverpool; Fulham, West Ham United
grecian: Bury, Manchester United; Accrington Stanley, Manchester City
Vimes: Manchester United, Liverpool; Middlesbrough, West Ham United
SKD: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United; West Bromwich Albion, Manchester City
NUFAN: Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United; West Bromwich Albion, Middlesbrough
Simon: Southend United, Manchester United; Cheltenham Town, Manchester City
roseboy: Manchester City, Gillingham; Blackburn Rovers, Rochdale
fertang: Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United; West Bromwich Albion, Middlesbrough
Brumby: Ipswich Town, Manchester United; Coventry City, Manchester City
pasag: Burnley, Newcastle United; Bristol City, Middlesbrough

Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 15th-18th only, please. &, as a special plea from me, could tipsters please use the complete fixture with the team they're backing in bold as I now have to keep track of the teams we tip against as well as for. Just makes my life slightly easier. Ta. :)

What are the rules for games that might go to extra time and/or penalties ie Cambridge v Torquay on Sunday?
I'm inclined to consider a win a win myself; so if you tip the mighty U's and they required spot-kicks to advance, you'll advance too. :)

Makes it a 50/50 shout, so might be worth a look, tbh.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Liverpool to beat WBA here.

Surprised to see quite so many people using Chelsea, tbh. Pretty much means you're reliant on the Toffees pulling off a minor miracle if the comp goes to the wire.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Liverpool to beat WBA here.

Surprised to see quite so many people using Chelsea, tbh. Pretty much means you're reliant on the Toffees pulling off a minor miracle if the comp goes to the wire.
Havent thought that far ahead tbh. Am just taking it week by week.