• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
An altogether more successful 2nd week after the chaff had disappeared in week one.

Fallers:

Clapo:
Macclesfield 2 vs Luton 1

Standing:

skd: Carlisle 2 vs Southend 1
Pickup: Torquay 2 v Northwich 1
grecian: Leeds 5 v crewe 2
Simon: Gillingham 3 to beat Grimsby 0
Uppercut: Leeds 5 vs Crewe 2
Vimes: Mansfield 3 to trump Eastbourne 1
pasag: Carlisle 2 v Southend 1

Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 12th-15th Sept only, please.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
bleh, not a great week of fixtures in League 1, wish i knew more about the FA cup qualifying

Cambridge City
vs Lowestoft town

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hmm certain i put a tip in, but remember CW was playing up at the time, i forgot who i picked too. Oh well I go back and have a look again.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Oldham v Milton Keynes Dons, 15:00

I think I haven't used them yet this round.
worried about us this week actually, Franchise FC have a decent side and we are due a poor performance, looks like the murderer will be missing again as well so we might lack a bit up front.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
worried about us this week actually, Franchise FC have a decent side and we are due a poor performance, looks like the murderer will be missing again as well so we might lack a bit up front.
You looked good last week. In the second half, anyway. Bunch of midfielders who shoot on sight, we haven't had one of them since we sold Koumas

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh well, I'm out, yet I'd sacrifice my place in this for the high comedy at the low-rent St James Park:laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Grecian the only faller in week three.

Fallers:

grecian: Newcastle united 1
vs hell 2

Standing:

skd: Cambridge City 2
vs Lowestoft town 0
Pickup: Saffron Walden Town 0 v AFC Hornchurch 2
Simon: Hartlepool 4 to crush Cheltenham 1
Uppercut: Stoke 2 vs Everton 3
Vimes: Billericay Town 4 vs Clacton 1
pasag: Oldham 2 v Milton Keynes Dons 0

Teams Used:

skd:
Middlesborough, Carlisle United, Cambridge City
Pickup: Truro City, Torquay United, AFC Hornchurch
Simon: Millwall, Gillingham, Hartlepool United
Uppercut: Arsenal, Leeds United, Everton
Vimes: Burton Albion, Mansfield Town, Billericay Town
pasag: Middlesbrough, Carlisle United, Oldham Athletic

Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 20th-22nd Sept only, please. Oh & could a mod get rid of the "new round" bit from the title; it lessens the effect when we actually do have one if it's there all the time. Ta.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
S****horpe to win at Hereford.

Continuing to follow the pattern of non-league / disliked side / non-league ... looking forward to FA Cup Q2 in a couple weeks...