• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Take that you bastards.

Can I choose an Eircom league fixture?
Look at the thread title.

If you acknowledge English rule over Ireland and, as a natural consequence, that England is the representative cricket team of the British Isles and the Irish team merely a bunch of impostors, then yes, you can choose an Eircom league fixture.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Look at the thread title.

If you acknowledge English rule over Ireland and, as a natural consequence, that England is the representative cricket team of the British Isles and the Irish team merely a bunch of impostors, then yes, you can choose an Eircom league fixture.
Acknowledged.
Drogheda to win:)

headhunter

International Vice-Captain

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Can I choose an Eircom league fixture?
Short answer is no.

English league only I'm afraid:

Idea shamelessly stolen from Exeweb. Basically, everyone who enters the competition picks a single team anywhere on the English football ladder from Premiership to Conference (inc. FA Cup & FA Trophy) each weekend.

If the team wins, you stay in the competition. If they lose or draw, you're out. Postponed/abandoned matches are void. You can only select the same side once in each running of the competition. The last person left in the competition wins...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Because i meant it at face value. Was going for the primary school 'use the word three times in a sentence angle'.