• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry Ripper got to have rules or you're in France, too many rules and you're in Germany.

Through
Grecian Arsenal Sheff U Charlton Lincoln
Fatt Arsenal Bristol Rovers Chesterfield Lincoln
Brumbers QPR Arsenal ,Rotherham,, Lincoln
Howe Zat Chelsea, Everton Hull, Man u
GIMP Arsenal, Tottenham Southampton, Lincoln
FJ Arsenal, Everton Hull, Lincoln
Tang Spurs, Doncaster Leyton Orient, Millwall

Out
Morgieb
marc71178
Ripper

Fixtures 25-26

fredfertang

Pompey to beat Newport

Appearance of the words Gimp and Trannies in the same sentence brought an amusing image into my mind of Corryn replacing Matt Lucas in a Daffyd Thomas sketch

grecian

Through
Grecian Tranmere Arsenal Sheff U Charlton Lincoln Braintree
Fatt Blackpool Arsenal Bristol Rovers] Chesterfield Lincoln Hartlepool
Brumbers Pompey, QPR, Arsenal Rotherham, Lincoln, Newport
GIMP Tranmere, Arsenal, Tottenham Southampton, Lincoln, Braintree
FJ Tranmere Arsenal, Everton Hull, Lincoln, Braintree
Tang Pompey, Spurs, Doncaster Leyton Orient, Millwall, Newport

OUT
Howe Zat

Never trust Exeter City, something I've learnt over many decades.

31stMarch-2ndApril

grecian

Forest Green Rovers to beat North Ferriby United, blimey that took a lot of typing.

Anyway reminders to the stragglers:)

grecian

Tiebreak midweek fixtures, biggest winning score wins and a new game for next weekend anyway?
It's all a bit complicated, but I'll say yes if everyone else agrees and go for correct score on the Tuesday-Wednesday games.

I'd go for Leicester 3 Sunderland 0 for instance if all agreed.

If no-one gets the correct score though (very possible) I'm going to call it a 6-way draw, as in the end trying to deduce whether a 2-0 or a 2-1 win was better if it ends 1-0 is a mine-field.

Anyway new game will start Next Friday if you just want to predict that. Normal rules.

Last edited: