• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just get on with it you two - the only chance I get to talk to fatt is when he's still in this so your joint intransigence is adversely affecting the quality of our father/son relationship

grecian

**** you all, nobody talk to me, thank gawd I couldn't get a ticket, oh and we go on

Boy Brumby: Brighton, Spurs, Arse, Pompey, Citeh, Brentford, chavs, man U Burton, Wednesday, Stoke, Sunderland, Rotherham, Eastleigh, Orient, Wycombe ,Swansea.
FJ : Lincoln, Everton, Middlesboro, Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea, Man City Villa, Doncaster Woking, Burton, Burnley, Grimsby, Peterborough, West Brom, Rotherham, Accrington, Bournemouth.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Brumby agrees seeing as there is a full midweek fixture list in football league I am up for a midweek round to see if we can get this done.

grecian

Plymouth prove once again, if proof were even remotely needed, that you can't trust the ****ers, and by dint of the much nicer, umm, Millwall winning, Congrats Brumbers:)

I'll do the gubbins after I've been to bed.

New Game starting Friday, mods may change the title of the thread, if they decide in their munificence to do so.

Oh and they've ****ing changed the fixtures on the beeb page proving for the umpteenth time CHANGE IS NOT GOOD.

Last edited: