• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'll have The Arsenal to beat yer Irons, please.

Happy to pass the baton just now, time pressures mean I can't commit to running it properly currently. Cheers to Coz for grasping the nettle.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What a weekend. At one stage we were losing half the field but a stack of late entries who chose wisely prevented that. Nonetheless a couple of unexpected results - in particular at the Emirates - see us lose eight of our twenty starters

Standing
GIMH: Tranmere to beat Woking
Grecian: Pompey to beat Daggers
NUFAN: Barrow to beat Dover
Fredfertang: SWA to beat Woking
Fatt: Hull to beat Huddersfield
Johnners: Tranmere to beat Woking
Heef: Man U to beat Totteringham
Marcuss: Man City to beat West Brom
Cabinet96: Man City to beat West Brom
Biased Indian: Man City to beat West Brom
Ripper (the guy with the Joe Root avatar): Man City to beat West Brom
Uppercut: Man City to beat West Brom

Fallers
Flibbertyjibber: Everton to beat Watford
Sledger: Arsenal to beat West Ham
Furball: Arsenal to beat West Ham
Marc: Wigan to beat Coventry
Compton: Sheffield United to beat Gillingham
Vimes: Wimbledon to beat Plymouth
Brumby: Arsenal to beat West Ham
Pothas: Arsenal to beat West Ham

I'll add the fixtures shortly as I am on the BBC mobile site and it's not letting me see more than one day at a time. Friday to Monday is your window though.

Remember, you can't use the same team to win or lose as you did this weekend.

Have fun.

Last edited: