• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Majin

International Debutant
Congrats Grecian :)

closest I've come yet but not good enough. Gonna win one of these before the season is out I vow it

Will start off with Newcastle beating Sheffield Wednesday this round ta Brumby

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'll take Rotherham to beat up on the ailing Darlington.

17 signed up so far, but still time for anyone else who fancies a crack at the big time to join in:

So we all get to go again. Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 26th - 27th Dec only, please. All welcome, tell your friends, don't be shy, roll up, everyone a winner, etc, etc. :)

As there's another full round of games over Xmas starting on the 28th I think we might try to squeeze two rounds in to move things along.