• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Fecking hell Chelsea, fancy failing to beat Birmingham at home! Well I hope they don't but they probably will.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
And City implode against Northwich. Not only am I out, but our playoff chances are up the khyber to boot.

Northwich also hit the post twice and had two more disallowed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tom Halsey said:
Sky were suggesting that us and Arsenal are now in with a chance. What rubbish!
Course it is. Chelski can still afford to jib against us & you and win very comfortably.

Sky just talking it up in the hope of fooling Joe Public. I'm actually having mixed feelings about Chelski drawing tho; it cost a fiver on the fixed-odds! :huh:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
For the first time in a while, I wanted them to win, apart from in Europe. For the first time in a long while, they stuff up.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Me - Tranmere bt Stockport
Scaly - Norwich v Man Utd
Marc - nun
Dave - Swindon - Walsall 1-2
Cloete - Tranmere bt Stockport
Neil - Exeter - Northwich 2-3
Halsey - Chelsea - Birmingham 1-1
Brumby - Carlisle - Forest Green 0-1

Up the Canaries, then!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
Up the Canaries, then!
BBC said:
Foul by Wayne Rooney (Man Utd) on Thomas Helveg (Norwich). Wayne Rooney (Man Utd) booked for unsporting behaviour. Free kick taken right-footed by David Bentley (Norwich) from right channel, headed goal by Dean Ashton (Norwich) (bottom-right of goal) from centre of penalty area (18 yards).Norwich 1-0 Man Utd. Assist (cross) by David Bentley (Norwich) from right channel.
Looks like that helped...you are Torquay in disguise :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Now 2-0! Leon McKenzie. Ex-Posh stroker, but he's temporarily forgiven! :D
Looks like it'll be the battle of the foreigners next Saturday, then. One Norwegian and one Aussie in a competition about English football. :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Samuel_Vimes said:
Looks like it'll be the battle of the foreigners next Saturday, then. One Norwegian and one Aussie in a competition about English football. :D
I'll be cheering on the Northern Hemisphere! :D

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Tom Halsey said:
Out you go then. ;(
I wasn't wrong either, how fecking pathetic... I actually laughed when I saw the result.

Ferguson was an absolutely fantastic manager, but I think his time has passed now, we seem a couple of years behind everybody at the moment.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
One of you two can find out next weeks fixtures yourselves.

Would appreciate someone to back Crawley Town, and carrying on the LMS jinx...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tom Halsey said:
I wasn't wrong either, how fecking pathetic... I actually laughed when I saw the result.

Ferguson was an absolutely fantastic manager, but I think his time has passed now, we seem a couple of years behind everybody at the moment.
I couldn't believe how little they created from listening to it on the radio (yes the TV was *that* bad). Man Utd had like two thirds of the possession in the first half and created naff all. Sounded like Man Utd were playing 4-6-0 formation til about 15 minutes left.