• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pfft, the only good thing to come out of Middlesborough is..................,, umm, I'm struggling here, there must be something/one?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't say I know who she is, I did think Bob Mortimer, but apparently he was born in a suburb of the place so that doesn't count. Bit like Tranmere being a suburb of Liverpool.
She's the blond girl with the distinctly non BBC accent who does the business news on Breakfast

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't say I know who she is, I did think Bob Mortimer, but apparently he was born in a suburb of the place so that doesn't count. Bit like Tranmere being a suburb of Liverpool.
No it's a suburb of Birkenhead actually, but I wouldn't expect up to date maps to have reached your part of the world yet

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So we lost more than half the field...

Standing
GIMH: Woking to beat Jester (Used: Tranmere, Cheltenham, Woking; Woking, Southport, Chester)
Uppercut: Sheff U to beat Blackpool (Used: Man City, Scun-thorpe, Sheff U; West Brom, Crewe, Blackpool)
Fredfertang: QPR to beat Rotherham (Used: Tranmere, Grimsby, QPR; Woking, Bromley, Rotherham)
Marcuss: Sheff U to beat Blackpool (Used: Man City, Middlesbrough, Sheff U; West Brom, B***on, Blackpool)

Fallers
Grecian: Middlesbrough to beat Bristol City
NUFAN: Man U to beat Newcastle
Cabinet96: Swansea to beat Sunderland
Heef: Tranmere to beat Boreham Wood (apologies to Heef for not reminding him to pick another tip after this match was cancelled)
Johnners: Swansea to beat Sunderland

Fixtures from Friday 28th-Monday 31st for our fab four please. Loads and loads of games to pick from this weekend