• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's the old firm in the final then.

Fallers:

Somers: Swansea 2 to beat Aston Villa 2

Standing:

fred: Leeds 1 to beat Notlob 0
Brumby: Man City 3 to better the Potters 0

Teams Used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

fred: Milton Keynes Dons, Manchester City, Sheffield United, Chelsea, Leeds United; Hartlepool United, Reading, S****horpe United, Everton, Bolton Wanderers

Brumby: Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Manchester United, Tranmere Rovers, Manchester City; Swansea City, Aston Villa, Newcastle United, S****horpe United, Stoke City

BBC fixtures as ever. I'll let fred pick first because I'm a sweetheart and that. Games played 4th-7th Jan only, please.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Both solid as rocks.

Fallers:

-

Standing:

fred: Middlesborough 4 to beat Hastings 1
Brumby: Liverpool 2 to beat Mansfield 1

fred: Milton Keynes Dons, Manchester City, Sheffield United, Chelsea, Leeds United, Middlesbrough; Hartlepool United, Reading, S****horpe United, Everton, Bolton Wanderers, Hastings United

Brumby: Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Manchester United, Tranmere Rovers, Manchester City, Liverpool; Swansea City, Aston Villa, Newcastle United, S****horpe United, Stoke City, Mansfield Town

BBC fixtures as 'twas ever thusly. Looking at the midweek fixtures (which for LMS purposes I take as Tues-Thurs) the only eligible games are on Tuesday, so games played 8th Jan only, I suppose.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I believe its first dibs for you brumbers - hairy looking lot - I think les autres should be ready for a new round at the weekend

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
... just noticed that the rain on Tyneside has hoist me by my own petard - they'll be hanging monkeys up there next

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wouldn't feel right winning like this. Assuming Luton don't jib a three goal lead, if you want to chose a winnner from one of Chelsea/Swans or Cov/Preston?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just a note Fred. Preston are our bogey team, Dave McGoldrick's left the club and we've played like morons the last 2 games.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Apologies for the delay.

Fallers:

-

Standing:

fred: Sky Blues 3 to down the Lillywhites 2
Brumby: Luton 6 to beat Barrow 1

fred: Milton Keynes Dons, Manchester City, Sheffield United, Chelsea, Leeds United, Middlesbrough, Coventry City; Hartlepool United, Reading, S****horpe United, Everton, Bolton Wanderers, Hastings United, Preston North End

Brumby: Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Manchester United, Tranmere Rovers, Manchester City, Liverpool, Luton Town; Swansea City, Aston Villa, Newcastle United, S****horpe United, Stoke City, Mansfield Town, Barrow

BBC fixtures. Games played 12th-13th only and fred first to the oche.