• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Everyone who ventures outside of Prem safety perishes, with bi falling victim to the weather.

Fallers:

marc: Preston 1 to beat Coventry 1
bi: -
NUFAN: Crystal Palace 1 over Huddersfield 1

Standing:

Uppercut: Citeh 1 vs Reading 0
fred: That lot who used to play at Maine Road 1 to beat my beloved Royals 0
vic: Chelsea 8 vs Villa 0
morgieb: Citeh 1 over Reading 0
Somers: Manchester City 1 to beat Reading 0
Brumby: The Chavs 8 to beat Villa 0

Teams Used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

Uppercut: Manchester United, Manchester City; Sunderland, Reading
fred: Milton Keynes Dons, Manchester City; Hartlepool United, Reading
vic: Manchester United, Chelsea; Sunderland, Aston Villa
morgieb: Manchester United, Manchester City; Sunderland, Reading
Somers: Manchester United, Manchester City; Sunderland, Reading
Brumby: Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea; Swansea City, Aston Villa

BBC fixtures for super ***tet. As we have a full schedule for Boxing Day, we'll squeeze in an extra round as per previous years, so Games played on the 26th December only, please.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After feeling so hacked off about football I really thought I was going out of this on Saturday - gutted that I didn't, but maybe we'll have a bit more confidence now

But I digress

Sheffield Utd to thump Sc*nt*orpe

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
After feeling so hacked off about football I really thought I was going out of this on Saturday - gutted that I didn't, but maybe we'll have a bit more confidence now

But I digress

Sheffield Utd to thump Sc*nt*orpe
I really really hope you go out

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A quartet go into the last weekend of 2012.

Fallers:

Uppercut: Gillingham 0 vs Barnet 1
vic: -

Standing:

fred: Sheffield Utd 3 to thump Sc*nt*orpe 0
morgieb: Spurs 4 to beat Villa 0
Somers: Chelsea 1 to beat Norwich 0
Brumby: ManUre 4 to beat the Magpies 3

fred: Milton Keynes Dons, Manchester City, Sheffield United; Hartlepool United, Reading, S****horpe United

morgieb: Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur; Sunderland, Reading, Aston Villa

Somers: Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea; Sunderland, Reading, Norwich City

Brumby: Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Manchester United; Swansea City, Aston Villa, Newcastle United

BBC fixtures for fab four. Games played 29th-30th December only, please.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
One faller, but neither weather nor Toffees can stop fred.

Fallers:

morgieb: Sheffield United 2 to beat Hartlepool 3

Standing:

fred: Chelsea 2 to beat Everon 1
Somers: Arsenal 7 to beat Newcastle 3
Brumby: Tranmere 1 to beat S****horpe 0

fred: Milton Keynes Dons, Manchester City, Sheffield United, Chelsea; Hartlepool United, Reading, S****horpe United, Everton

Somers: Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal; Sunderland, Reading, Norwich City, Newcastle United

Brumby: Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Manchester United, Tranmere Rovers; Swansea City, Aston Villa, Newcastle United, S****horpe United

As there's a full schedule for the new year, we'll squeeze another bonus round in. BBC fixtures for the tremendous trio. Games played 1st-2nd January only, please.