• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Our last remaining non-pom exits, meaning one way or another LMS is coming home.

Fallers:

ripper: Cardiff 1 over Preston 1

Standing:

GIMH: Arsenal 2 to beat Fulham 1
fertang: Leeds 2 to beat Palace 1
fatt: Arsenal 2 to beat Fulham 1
Brumby: Cov 1 to beat Middlesboro 0
chalky: Sunderland 1 to beat West Ham 0
Marcuss: Arsenal 2 to beat the Ham of Ful 1

Teams Used (To win in bold; to lose in Italics):

GIMH: Liverpool, Port Vale, Arsenal; West Ham United, Accrington Stanley, Fulham
fertang: Luton Town, Carlisle United, Leeds United; Histon, Tamworth, Crystal Palace
fatt: Manchester United, Southampton, Arsenal; Wigan Athletic, Cheltenham Town, Fulham
Brumby: Alfreton Town, Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry City; Kendal Town, Northampton Town, Middlesbrough
chalky: Manchester United, Huddersfield Town, Sunderland; Wigan Athletic, Macclesfield Town, West Ham United
Marcuss: AFC Wimbledon, Colchester United, Arsenal; Kettering Town, Swindon Supermarine, Fulham

Fixtures from The BBC, as per. Games played 10th-13th Dec only this time, please.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's the last waltz, suddenly. Experience tells, tbh.

Fallers:

GIMH: southampton 0 over pothas's brentford 2
fatt: Newport County 0 to beat Wealdstone 0
chalky: Charlton 0 to beat Walsall 1
Marcuss: Charlton 0 > Walsall 1

Standing:

fertang: Sheffield Wednesday 6 to beat Bristol Rovers 2
Brumby: Crawley Town 3 to beat Dartford 2

Teams Used (To win in bold; to lose in Italics):

fertang: Luton Town, Carlisle United, Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday; Histon, Tamworth, Crystal Palace, Bristol Rovers
Brumby: Alfreton Town, Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry City, Crawley Town; Kendal Town, Northampton Town, Middlesbrough, Dartford

Fixtures from The BBC. Games played 17th-20th Dec only.

I'll give Mr f first dibs, cos I'm lovely like that.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh **** - 'twas a dead cert that one

I suppose I'll have to stray into the Prem, which usually means I go out, and tip your mob to beat the Potters

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Heavy snow in London town just now. Game's in doubt looking at the pictures on SSN. Perfect weather in Sunderland though.

With 52 of the 72 games north and south of the border already fallen victim to the weather, it might be an idea for this week to just pick a fixture and see if it actually goes ahead. :D

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
presumably the fact that Luton's game has been abandoned means Brumbers gets to reselect - or is he stuck with the 0-0 scoreline? - lovely or not as this is competitive stuff I propose the latter