• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What can I say, my bad typing is a bad advert for state education.

And as for the £3k I gave to you, yeah fair enough, you deserve it, next time I'm in Macclesfield you can buy me a pint though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Something of an epic developing here as we move into a nineth week.

Standing:

pasag: Liverpool 3
v Wigan 2
Pickup: Man U 4 to beat the Baggies 0

Teams Used:

Pickup:
Truro City, Torquay United, AFC Hornchurch, S****horpe United, Team Bath, Rotherham United, AFC Telford United, Manchester United
pasag: Middlesbrough, Carlisle United, Oldham Athletic, Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, S****horpe United, Liverpool

Fixtures from Auntie Beeb. Games played 24th-27th only, please.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, this will be over, this weekend, about time they let others have a go......

I wonder if Neil is pissed off, I'm guessing not, at the moment.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
And the winner is....

Saggers! After something of an epic battle our plucky Victorian vice-head adds his name to the list of winners. Fair play to him. A first pennant proving elusive for the unlucky runner-up, whose words seem prophetic now:

Faller:

Pickup:
If Stevenage 2 don't beat Horsham 2 I shall be mightily pissed off

Winner:

pasag: Man City 3
v Stoke 0

Halsey 25/02-28/03/05
Cloete 01/04-18/04/05
Halsey 12/01-12/02/07
Brumby 23/02-26/03/07
Brumby, Matteh & marc (tied) 30/03-07/05/07
Brumby 10/08-17/09/07
Jamee 21/09-22/10/07
headhunter 26/10-26/11/07
Vimes 30/11-30/12/07
Halsey 05/01-04/02/08
grecian 08/02-24/03/08
altoz 28/03-05/05/08
Agent TBY & headhunter (tied) 08/08-25/08/08
pasag 30/08-26/10/08

So this means we all get to start again next weekend. Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 1st-3rd Nov only please.

& could a kindly mod add "new round starting 1/11" to the title to drum up more trade? Thanks in advance. :)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Pasag:)

Time to try and jinx our fellow promotion challengers, so:

Bradford v Barnet, please.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Notts County to beat Bury. Saw Bury get owned by the mighty Luton Town on Saturday and am now convinced they will never win a football match ever again.