• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
An even dozen of us set off on this latest trek, young Master Vimes not amongst us, imagining a fixture as he did. I assume he was confusing his teams what play in red, but as Man U could only draw at the Hawthorns it's a moot point.

Six survive to a second week.

Fallers:

NUFAN: Arsenal 2 to defeat Hull 2
flibberty: Woking 1 to beat Telford 3
GIMH: Whites 0 of beat oxford 2
grecian: Southend 1 v Exeter 1
Brumby: Woking 1 to beat Telford 3
biased indian: Manu 2 against WBA 2

Standing:

marc: Bristol City 3 to beat Coventry 1
Eds: QPR 2 vs Liverpool 3
fred: Cheslea 2 to win at Palace 1
Marcuss: Chelsea 2 to beat Palace 1
Pothas: Preston 2 to beat Port Vale 0
fatt: City 4 to beat Spurs 1

The BBC fixtures for the handsome half dozen. Games played from Friday the 24th to Monday the 27th only, please.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Brumby I predicted Oxford to win. Nobody would predict us to win come on. Show me some respect.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Most annoying thing is I remembered at work on Saturday that I'd forgotten about this... and then proceeded to do nothing about it

BoyBrumby

Englishman
'Arry's R's mean we move to a third week with 3 then.

Fallers:

marc: Derby 1 to beat Wigan 2
Eds: West Ham 2 vs Man City 1
fred: Wycombe 1 to beat the Daggers 1

Standing:

Marcuss: QPR 2 to beat Aston Villa 0
Pothas: QPR 2 to beat Aston Villa 0
fatt: Royals 3 to beat Blackpool 0

Teams used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

Marcuss: Chelsea, Queens Park Rangers; Crystal Palace, Aston Villa

Pothas: Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers; Port Vale, Aston Villa

fatt: Manchester City, Reading; Tottenham Hotspur, Blackpool

Those BBC fixtures for the t'rrific trio. Games played from Friday the 31st to Monday the 3rd only this time, please chaps.