• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Four proudly march on:

Brumby: I'm taking The Chavs 3 to beat Sheffield United 0
marc: Coventry 4 to beat Barnsley 1 for me.
Halsey: Spuds 3 over Watford 1 for mine, please.
grecian: Sunderland 2 against Hull 0

One faller:

Pickup: York 0 v FC Stale Buns 0

-------

I'm taking The Shrews to beat Torquay this week.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stevenage against whatever non-league rubbish they're playing.

God i hate this division, seasons can be stalled playing in front of 700 fans in a place where you've no idea where it is in the ****ing country. Its hell, and bloody soulless Stevenage will be one of the teams that will condemn us to another season in this godforsaken ****ing division:ranting:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Stevenage against whatever non-league rubbish they're playing.

God i hate this division, seasons can be stalled playing in front of 700 fans in a place where you've no idea where it is in the ****ing country. Its hell, and bloody soulless Stevenage will be one of the teams that will condemn us to another season in this godforsaken ****ing division:ranting:
Oops, utterly forgot this. Will pick a game out of tomrrow's undoubtedly meagre selection in a while.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah, I'll go Northwich too, and let's hope they perform better than they do for me on FM otherwise Brumby has won. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Three fallers:

grecian: Stevenage 0 against whatever non-league rubbish they're playing (Altrincham 1).
marc: Northwich 0 to beat Cambridge 4
Halsey: I'll go Northwich 0 (Cambridge 4)

One incredibly smug winner:

Brumby: I'm taking The Shrews 1 to beat Torquay 0 this week. :D

All ready to go again next week? :)