• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Majin

International Debutant
Hope I'm not too late, will go for the same as you Brumby please, Northampton over Darlington

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As tempting as Bristol Rovers are I'll opt for the Baggies to overcome Blackpool

Incase it's easier for Brumby : West Brom vs Blackpool

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Only just realised we're starting a new round. Congrats to Ripper on winning the previous round! I'll take Liverpool if they haven't yet played, otherwise Manchester City.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Eighteen of us clamber aboard the LMS charabanc for our latest jolly. A surprisingly high percentage of us make it past the first stop too.

Fallers:

marc: Coventry 1
to beat Plymouth 1
cpr: Sheff Utd 1 v QPR 1

Standing:

headhunter: Arsenal 2
to beat Hull 1
grecian: Chelsea 4 v West Ham 1
fertang: West Brom 3 to do a number on Blackpool 2
Vimes: Wombles 2 over Eastbourne 0
ripper: Manchester United 3 over Fulham 0
bi: Arsenal 2 to beat Hull 1
GIMH: Chelsea 4 to beat West Ham 1
roseboy Tottenham 3 v Blackburn 1
Brumby: Cobblers 2 to beat Darlington 0
Majin: Northampton 2 over Darlington 0
Marcuss: West Brom 3 vs Blackpool 2
fatt: Reading 2 to beat Bristol City 0
pasag: Man U 3 vs Fulham 0
Simon: Man United 3 (v Fulham 0)
Clapo: Liverpool 4 (v Portsmouth 1)
Somerset: Liverpool 4 (v Portsmouth 1)

Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 19th-22nd March only, please.

cpr

International Coach
Eighteen of us clamber aboard the LMS charabanc for our latest jolly. A surprisingly high percentage of us make it past the first stop too.

Fallers:

marc: Coventry 1
to beat Plymouth 1
cpr: Sheff Utd 1 v QPR 1

ah ****. Last i looked it was 1-0, never re-checked. Wake us up in 3 months when the next round starts. Didn't Marc fall at the last with me last time, and both out first? Funny old game etc