• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Farnborough v Carlisle United

I'm going to extend the deadline by 10 hours (1000 BST) for any Antipodeans who are particularly slow on the uptake...

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
I'm going to extend the deadline by 10 hours (1000 BST) for any Antipodeans who are particularly slow on the uptake...
Is there any Antipodean that isn't particularly slow on the uptake? ;)

And what about non-Antipodeans?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I knew I could rely on the minnow bashing CDMs, and their arch minnow basher Henry. A results summary would with a link to this weekends fixtures would be handy.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Okay, week two... fixtures

Hakon - Arsenal 4 Norwich 1
Piscine - Arsenal 4 Norwich 1
Jamee - West Brom 1 Everton 0
Halsey - Swansea 2 Cambridge 0
Brumby - Halifax 5 Leigh RMI 0
Marc - Coventry 2 Brighton 1
Dave - Southampton 1 Chelsea 3
Cloete - Southampton 1 Chelsea 3
Adam - Rushden 1 Yeovil 0
Me - Farnborough 1 Carlisle 2
Xavier - West Brom 1 Everton 0

Tranmere v Stockport and Cheltenham v Shrewsbury to count, deadline 1500BST if you want to predict either of those matches, 1000 BST Saturday otherwise.

Exeter City v Northwich Victoria

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Tranmere v Stockport and Cheltenham v Shrewsbury to count, deadline 1500BST if you want to predict either of those matches, 1000 BST Saturday otherwise.
Funny you should say that...

Tranmere v Stockport

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Okay, week two... fixtures

Hakon - Arsenal 4 Norwich 1
Piscine - Arsenal 4 Norwich 1
Jamee - West Brom 1 Everton 0
Halsey - Swansea 2 Cambridge 0
Brumby - Halifax 5 Leigh RMI 0
Marc - Coventry 2 Brighton 1
Dave - Southampton 1 Chelsea 3
Cloete - Southampton 1 Chelsea 3
Adam - Rushden 1 Yeovil 0
Me - Farnborough 1 Carlisle 2
Xavier - West Brom 1 Everton 0

Exeter City v Northwich Victoria
Out first round again, I really gotta do better next time.

and BTW the name's Alex.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm tempted to start putting an embargo on anyone predicting wins for Carlisle, Halifax, Hereford, Aldershot, Stevenage, Morecambe, Woking, Dagenham or Crawley.