• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

ripper868

International Coach
watching derby v forest right now.....can only rememebr 2 shots this half (halftime is 0-0)

enjoying my free motel with austar accomodation. (im still a student for now)

EDIT: and I'm Out, Bizarre events in the last two minutes, derby score once - disallowed but get a dot shot and camp saves...camp then makes two more great saves but derby score from ensuing corner....only to be disallowed for what only the ref knows for a Forrest FK.

One of the oddest 5 minutes of soccer i've ever seen.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A bloody missed penalty in the last minute could have given me my first ever second round appearance...:@