• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Barrow to beat Shaw Lane

Fairs fair Grecian. I know we’ve bumped heads lately but I know from my very short stint how hard this game is to run, no complaints whatsoever from my end.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pfft, Chelsea didn't play Ethan Ampadu and lost, there's a lesson in that.

A slightly disappointing 10 start out, putting the comp excitingly on a knife-edge (he said desperately trying to inject drama into this), but let's struggle on.

Through
Pothas Derby Forest
Fred Wolves Villa
Vogue Stanley Coventry
Marc Stanley Coventry
FJ Spurs Bournemouth

Out
Grecian
Morgieb
Fatt
GIMH, Shaw Lane, who the **** are they?
Vimes

grecian

We lose Pothas through non-tipping, and Vogue goes out because of Morecambe, Fred loses because of a frankly evil result, so 2 left..

Through

Marc Stanley Man City Coventry Burnley
FJ Spurs Man City Bournemouth Burnley

Out
Grecian
Morgieb
Fatt
GIMH,
Vimes
Pothas
Vogue
Fred

grecian

So Marc is the winner congrats:)

Should I carry on, would anyone miss the comp if I stopped flogging a dead-horse, is there any meaning to anything we do if there's an infinity of nothingness? Should I stop espousing poor existentialism rubbish, rather than what it should be used for to try to get laid when you are desparate, just because Exeter have only got 2 points from 4 games?

Last edited: